Do you ever feel a bit disconnected from your partner when you’re dancing?
Not sure how to take powerful steps while looking elegant?
Want to make sure your posture is correct and helps you and your partner during the whole dance?
In this video, we share a powerful image to help you be more elegant and connected in your dancing. It works like a charm with our students, so we’re sure it will help you!
Click on this video to watch:
- A common mistake we see tango students make when they start walking
- How this can impact the “power” in your walking throughout your tango journey
- A powerful image you can adopt, both as a leader or a follower, to stay elegant in your dancing all the time
We hope it helps.
If you enjoyed this video and the info we share on our blog, we would be so grateful if you signed up to our channel. You will get weekly tips for a more powerful & elegant tango.
Thank you so much for watching!
Keep learning, and keep sharing your dancing, because the world of tango needs your embrace.
Pablo & Anne
PS: Do you want clarity on tango dancing?
Frustrated with how long it takes to improve your tango technique?
Do you want to look & feel more powerful & elegant in your tango dancing?
Have a look at our step-by-step Online technique Course, it might be the right tool to take your tango to the next level 🙂
TANGO CORE™: ELEGANCE AND POWER IN THE EMBRACE
Tango Salon technique course for intermediate dancers
This Intermediate course provides you with the tools to improve the quality of your dancing, strengthen your core muscles and find elegance and power in the embrace - for leaders and followers.
Tango Core™ combines a unique combination of movement training and musicality to:
- Improve the quality of your dancing with technique and connection exercises
- Create your own custom training with exercises to do at home to strengthen your core muscles, build dissociation memory, reinforce your axis and develop your ability to connect
- Practice original sequences to dance socially
- Learn how you can add decorations and pausing to make your dancing more elegant and sophisticated