Looking to learn the fundamental movements of tango dancing?
Or, if you’re a more experienced dancer, do you tend to forget the basic aspects of the technique when you are dancing?
Feeling a lack of connection in your forward ochos sometimes?
Do you at times feel that you are wobbly in your pivots?
In this video, we help you absolutely nail the most sensual movement of tango: the forward ocho… so you can feel comfortable dancing it in close embrace, adapting to any music or partner.
Click on the video to learn:
- How the man/leader leads the ocho without using the arms, shoulders or hands (hint: you can’t even see it)
- What ladies/followers must do to avoid feeling wobbly when pivoting
- How to adapt to your partner and be completely connected in your ochos (hint: it has to do with the following technique…)
We hope it helps.
If you enjoyed this video and the info we share on our blog, we would be so grateful if you signed up to our channel. You will get weekly tips for a more powerful & elegant tango.
Thank you so much for watching!
Keep learning, and keep sharing your dancing, because the world of tango needs your embrace.
Pablo & Anne
PS: Do you want clarity on tango dancing?
Frustrated with how long it takes to improve your tango technique?
Do you want to look & feel more powerful & elegant in your tango dancing?
Have a look at our step-by-step Online technique Course, it might be the right tool to take your tango to the next level 🙂
TANGO CORE™: ELEGANCE AND POWER IN THE EMBRACE
Tango Salon technique course for intermediate dancers
This Intermediate course provides you with the tools to improve the quality of your dancing, strengthen your core muscles and find elegance and power in the embrace - for leaders and followers.
Tango Core™ combines a unique combination of movement training and musicality to:
- Improve the quality of your dancing with technique and connection exercises
- Create your own custom training with exercises to do at home to strengthen your core muscles, build dissociation memory, reinforce your axis and develop your ability to connect
- Practice original sequences to dance socially
- Learn how you can add decorations and pausing to make your dancing more elegant and sophisticated