Dear Tango Dancer,
Brand-new to tango and looking to master the tango fundamentals beautifully?
Need a refresher on the tango walk?
Or, are you an intermediate dancer who wants to improve the quality of your dancing in close embrace?
Are you looking to stand out on the dance-floor and feel more relaxed in your dancing?
In the video, we teach you everything you need to know to truly master the tango walking technique & look elegant in the close embrace... so you can truly excel in the rest of your dancing.
Click on the video to learn:
- How to practice feeling comfortable in the tango walk, step-by-step
- 2 technique tips to help you be truly connected (hint: ladies, it has a lot to do with your technique)
- What matters most in your embrace for it to feel relaxed and comfortable
We hope it helps.
If you enjoyed this video and the info we share on our blog, we would be so grateful if you signed up to our channel. You will get weekly tips for a more powerful & elegant tango.
Thank you so much for watching!
Keep learning, and keep sharing your dancing, because the world of tango needs your embrace.
Pablo & Anne
PS: Do you want clarity on tango dancing?
Frustrated with how long it takes to improve your tango technique?
Do you want to look & feel more powerful & elegant in your tango dancing?
Have a look at our step-by-step Online technique Course, it might be the right tool to take your tango to the next level 🙂
TANGO CORE™: ELEGANCE AND POWER IN THE EMBRACE
Tango Salon technique course for intermediate dancers
This Intermediate course provides you with the tools to improve the quality of your dancing, strengthen your core muscles and find elegance and power in the embrace - for leaders and followers.
Tango Core™ combines a unique combination of movement training and musicality to:
- Improve the quality of your dancing with technique and connection exercises
- Create your own custom training with exercises to do at home to strengthen your core muscles, build dissociation memory, reinforce your axis and develop your ability to connect
- Practice original sequences to dance socially
- Learn how you can add decorations and pausing to make your dancing more elegant and sophisticated