Do you sometimes feel that you can’t read your partner well?
Have you ever been unsure about what your partner is trying to lead?
Do you sometimes feel disconnected from your partner?
Have you ever been confused about how your tango embrace should feel like…? Relaxed? Firm?
Would you like to know how to feel the bliss of connection with anyone you dance with?
… so you two can improvise smoothly without thinking?
This video is very special.
We have Pepa Palazon as guest, to discuss how you can connect with anyone when dancing.
Pepa is the organiser of one of the most famous milonga in Buenos Aires, with couples flocking to dance and perfom from all over the world.
She also interviews tangueros famous dancers in the super helpful videos “Tengo Une Pregunta Para Vos”
If you want to feel the bliss of connection in every dance, whether you are a leader or a follower… make sure you watch it!
Your tango nights will never be the same!
Join us with world-renowned tanguera Pepa Palazon to learn:
- How to find the balance between tonicity and connection in the embrace
- 2 exercises you can do at home to improve your ability to connect
- How to improve your ability to listen to your partner
- What two things the tangueros she has interviewed all say about tango
You can discover more about Tengo Una Pregunta Para Vos and how to learn with the most famous tangueros in the world by clicking here: https://www.patreon.com/join/tengouna…
We hope it helps.
If you enjoyed this video and the info we share on our blog, we would be so grateful if you signed up to our channel. You will get weekly tips for a more powerful & elegant tango.
Thank you so much for watching!
Keep learning, and keep sharing your dancing, because the world of tango needs your embrace.
Pablo & Anne
PS: Do you want clarity on tango dancing?
Frustrated with how long it takes to improve your tango technique?
Do you want to look & feel more powerful & elegant in your tango dancing?
Have a look at our step-by-step Online technique Course, it might be the right tool to take your tango to the next level 🙂
TANGO CORE™: ELEGANCE AND POWER IN THE EMBRACE
Tango Salon technique course for intermediate dancers
This Intermediate course provides you with the tools to improve the quality of your dancing, strengthen your core muscles and find elegance and power in the embrace - for leaders and followers.
Tango Core™ combines a unique combination of movement training and musicality to:
- Improve the quality of your dancing with technique and connection exercises
- Create your own custom training with exercises to do at home to strengthen your core muscles, build dissociation memory, reinforce your axis and develop your ability to connect
- Practice original sequences to dance socially
- Learn how you can add decorations and pausing to make your dancing more elegant and sophisticated