Are you ever worried your partner is not enjoying dancing with you?
Are you sometimes worried you don’t remember the steps you learned in class?
Does the tango close embrace ever feel uncomfortable?
Would you like to feel more relaxed in your dancing and enjoy your tango from the beginning?
In this video, Pablo tells you how you can enjoy your tango from the first class… so you never have to rely on fancy steps or footwork to have fun!
Click on the video to learn:
- What is the essence of tango and how to use it in the dance from day 1
- What to do to make sure your partner feels good
- What to do in milongas if you’re not sure which steps to use, even if there is not a lot of space for your dancing
We hope it helps.
If you enjoyed this video and the info we share on our blog, we would be so grateful if you signed up to our channel. You will get weekly tips for a more powerful & elegant tango.
Thank you so much for watching!
Keep learning, and keep sharing your dancing, because the world of tango needs your embrace.
Pablo & Anne
PS: Do you want clarity on tango dancing?
Frustrated with how long it takes to improve your tango technique?
Do you want to look & feel more powerful & elegant in your tango dancing?
Have a look at our step-by-step Online technique Course, it might be the right tool to take your tango to the next level 🙂
TANGO CORE™: ELEGANCE AND POWER IN THE EMBRACE
Tango Salon technique course for intermediate dancers
This Intermediate course provides you with the tools to improve the quality of your dancing, strengthen your core muscles and find elegance and power in the embrace - for leaders and followers.
Tango Core™ combines a unique combination of movement training and musicality to:
- Improve the quality of your dancing with technique and connection exercises
- Create your own custom training with exercises to do at home to strengthen your core muscles, build dissociation memory, reinforce your axis and develop your ability to connect
- Practice original sequences to dance socially
- Learn how you can add decorations and pausing to make your dancing more elegant and sophisticated