Hello tango ladies,
Feeling frustrated with how “passive” ladies/followers are when it comes to inviting partners?
Ever felt disempowered in milongas, “waiting for a man to invite you”?
Want to dance more in milongas… and be very active in choosing your power?
This is a common feeling for tango ladies and can affect our confidence in the dance floor.
I used to feel passive and disempowered until I changed my mindset, decided that I would have **The Best Milonga** every time I went out dancing….. and changed my understanding of what cabeceo/inviting really means in the tango world.
In this video I give you two tips to help you:
- Feel more ‘in charge’ of your social dancing, dance more and have more fun when you go dancing socially
- Be more proactive when dancing socially so you can choose your partners & feel empowered
- Take charge of your social dancing & send signals to the partner you want to dance with
Warning: I’m inviting you to come out of your comfort zone… but it’s definitely worth it (hint: it’s what men have to do from the start anyway!)
This is helpful for men/leaders too!
Click on the video to watch 🙂
We hope it helps.
If you enjoyed this video and the info we share on our blog, we would be so grateful if you signed up to our channel. You will get weekly tips for a more powerful & elegant tango.
Thank you so much for watching!
Keep learning, and keep sharing your dancing, because the world of tango needs your embrace.
Pablo & Anne
TANGO CORE™: ELEGANCE AND POWER IN THE EMBRACE
Tango Salon technique course for intermediate dancers
This Intermediate course provides you with the tools to improve the quality of your dancing, strengthen your core muscles and find elegance and power in the embrace - for leaders and followers.
Tango Core™ combines a unique combination of movement training and musicality to:
- Improve the quality of your dancing with technique and connection exercises
- Create your own custom training with exercises to do at home to strengthen your core muscles, build dissociation memory, reinforce your axis and develop your ability to connect
- Practice original sequences to dance socially
- Learn how you can add decorations and pausing to make your dancing more elegant and sophisticated
You can watch the videos as many times as you want for a year!