TANGO DEEP-DIVES: MASTERCLASSES AND SEMI-PRIVATE LESSONS 2 SATURDAYS PER MONTHS
Two Saturdays per month, we teach semi-private lessons and 2-hour Masterclasses on Musicality, Vals, Milonga and Technique. They allow students to fast-track their learning journey by improving the quality of their dancing.
To book your masterclasses and semi-private lessons, send us an email at email@example.com
Learn Faster Masterclass & Christmas Party
Code of Social Dancing & Circulation on the Dance Floor:
- Code of Social Dancing & Circulation on the Dance Floor: 6pm – 7.30pm
- Practica & Personalized Assessment: 7.30pm – 8.00pm (ask all questions you have & get clarity to know what will help you move faster to the next level)
- Drinks & Special Performance by Pablo & Anne: 8pm-8:30pm
- Christmas Party Milonga: 8:30-2am
Spaces are limited so book your space now by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or have any questions.
- WHEN: SATURDAY 8th of December
- TIME: 6pm – 8pm
- WHERE: Shield Cafe – Queen Mary University (Farringdon) – Charter house Square – EC1M 6BQ (Nearest Tube Station is Barbican)
- LEVEL: All
- TEACHERS: Tango Space Teachers
- INVESTMENT: Door: £30 – Pre-bookings: £25 / FREE for all Tango Space Students
- Followed by Christmas Party Milonga until midnight. £15 / FREE for Tango Space Students
- Book your space now by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
Our upcoming workshops and Semi-Private Lesson
We are working to prepare the best material for your next workshops and masterclasses. Please let us know if there is any topic that you would like to learn more or anything that we taught in the past and you would like to do it again.
Please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
Here our International guest Tango Teachers:
Virginia Pandolfi & Jonathan Aguero, Junior Cervila & Guadalupe Garcia, Juan Martin Carrara & Stefania Colina.
Questions about the workshops?
Do I need a partner to join?
No…. But we are trying to keep the number of leaders and followers equal, so when you book, let us know if you have a partner. If you don’t, we’ll do our magic behind-the-scenes work, and make sure that you do when you arrive at the workshop.
What level of tango dancing do I need to join the workshops?
We recommend that the students are at least comfortable improvers before joining the workshops. You will get the full benefits of attending the workshops if you have some experience of dancing socially. Usually, we accept students after around 6 months of regular tango practice (even though this is a rule of thumb, and there can be exceptions: contact us if you are not sure whether or not you can join).
Can I join the classes and the Light Temple milonga afterwards?
Our workshops are held at the Light Temple when the Light Temple Milonga is on. We teach the workshops just before the classes, so that the students can attend them if they’d like. Or you can relax and have a bite before joining us for the milonga at 9.30. Note that the registration tp the workshop does not include access to the milonga.
How do I book?
So simple! Send an e-mail to email@example.com.
No partner needed. However, we want to keep an equal number of leaders and followers, so please book in advance a place to take this workshop sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or filling in the form below. Hurry up, as the spaces fill up rapidly!