Learn Faster with Private Tango Lessons
Where you’re at
- You are brand new to tango. You have never danced before, and are not sure about joining group classes just yet. Maybe, you want to spend some time trying something new with your partner.
- Or, you dance tango already, love your classes but feel frustrated with your dancing. You can still feel a bit clumsy, and sometimes feel like it is ‘taking you forever’ to feel comfortable in the dance.
- Finally, you might also be a couple about to get married, thinking about creating a unique, beautiful Tango First Dance
What you want right now
You want to feel confident dancing and that you can truly express yourself in the tango embrace. You want personalised feedback so that you can learn as quickly as possible and feel artistic in your dancing. You want to be coached by someone who is patient and truly cares about your learning journey.
How we can help you
Our private sessions are created around your needs, to help you feel confident and creative dancing rapidly. With 100% dedicated attention from your teacher, you get the help you need to lift your tango and feel relaxed dancing. It is the best way to learn how to dance elegantly rapidly.
FIND OUT MORE
To find out more about the Private Tango Lessons fill in the contact form below
I’ve been most impressed by the teachers’ dedication and warmth – they are really committed to their students. – Georgie Humble
Pablo is not only a brillant dancer himself, but also a very skillful and patient teacher who looks closely at each one of his students and attaches importance to detail. – Heidi Werner
The investment range:
- One 1-hour private lesson for one person or one couple: £120
- One 2-hour private lesson for one person or one couple: £200
The investment is for one person or one couple per lesson and includes the cost of studio hire.
INVESTING IN A PRIVATE LESSON PACKAGE
Private lesson packages for 5, 10 or 15 lessons:
We offer discounted private lesson packages for students who want regular personalised feedback, fast-track their learning, and create a dance that is more creative and more personal.