Fed up with losing your balance in your dancing?
Do you sometimes get carried away and forget the fundamentals of your technique?
Want to have more power, flexibility, and fun in your dancing?
This video will help you nail your tango ochos so you can transform your dancing.
Watch this video to learn:
- The three most common mistakes we see students (and even more advanced dancers) make in their ochos
- How to correct them to stay balanced and present in your ochos
- How to have the right ocho technique, so you can then play more and feel nice and relaxed in your dancing
We hope it helps.
If you enjoyed this video and the info we share on our blog, we would be so grateful if you signed up to our channel. You will get weekly tips for a more powerful & elegant tango.
Thank you so much for watching!
Keep learning, and keep sharing your dancing, because the world of tango needs your embrace.
Pablo & Anne
TANGO CORE™: ELEGANCE AND POWER IN THE EMBRACE
Tango Salon technique course for intermediate dancers
This Intermediate course provides you with the tools to improve the quality of your dancing, strengthen your core muscles and find elegance and power in the embrace - for leaders and followers.
Tango Core™ combines a unique combination of movement training and musicality to:
- Improve the quality of your dancing with technique and connection exercises
- Create your own custom training with exercises to do at home to strengthen your core muscles, build dissociation memory, reinforce your axis and develop your ability to connect
- Practice original sequences to dance socially
- Learn how you can add decorations and pausing to make your dancing more elegant and sophisticated