Not sure how to do a beautiful tango turn?
Worried your partner might be a bit “bored” sometimes, in the tango dance?
Need to shake things up in your dancing and add some playfulness?
In this video we show you how to add playfulness and sophistication to your dancing by combining some of the coolest movements of tango.
We also give you special tango technique tips to make sure you stay balanced and comfortable in your dancing.
Click on this video to learn:
- How to combine the giro with an Enrosque and a Lapiz
- The three technique tips that will help you, followers, help your partners and stay balanced during your turns
- Where dissociation movements come from in the body
We hope it helps.
If you enjoyed this video and the info we share on our blog, we would be so grateful if you signed up to our channel. You will get weekly tips for a more powerful & elegant tango.
Thank you so much for watching!
Keep learning, and keep sharing your dancing, because the world of tango needs your embrace.
Pablo & Anne
PS: Do you want clarity on tango dancing?
Frustrated with how long it takes to improve your tango technique?
Do you want to look & feel more powerful & elegant in your tango dancing?
Have a look at our step-by-step Online technique Course, it might be the right tool to take your tango to the next level 🙂
TANGO CORE™: ELEGANCE AND POWER IN THE EMBRACE
Tango Salon technique course for intermediate dancers
This Intermediate course provides you with the tools to improve the quality of your dancing, strengthen your core muscles and find elegance and power in the embrace - for leaders and followers.
Tango Core™ combines a unique combination of movement training and musicality to:
- Improve the quality of your dancing with technique and connection exercises
- Create your own custom training with exercises to do at home to strengthen your core muscles, build dissociation memory, reinforce your axis and develop your ability to connect
- Practice original sequences to dance socially
- Learn how you can add decorations and pausing to make your dancing more elegant and sophisticated