Are you unsure about how to add pausing and musicality to your dancing?
Not clear about how to lead or follow circular movements in your tango dancing?
Want to learn or review how to do the Medio-Giro with parada, one of the most fundamental movements of tango, beautifully?
In this video, we teach you how to do the Medio-Giro with parada fluidly and elegantly so you can change the dynamics in your dancing.
Click on this video to learn:
- The step-by-step guide on how to do the parada in your tango half-turns
- What leaders need to do at the beginning of the movement to make sure the follower stays connected to them
- How the embrace changes when the man/leader wants to add decorations to a circular movements (hints: it has to do with the follower’s technique!)
- How the follower’s embrace needs to change in the parada so you can truly feel comfortable and elegant when crossing the leg
We hope it helps.
If you enjoyed this video and the info we share on our blog, we would be so grateful if you signed up to our channel. You will get weekly tips for a more powerful & elegant tango.
Thank you so much for watching!
Keep learning, and keep sharing your dancing, because the world of tango needs your embrace.
Pablo & Anne
PS: Do you want clarity on tango dancing?
Frustrated with how long it takes to improve your tango technique?
Do you want to look & feel more powerful & elegant in your tango dancing?
Have a look at our step-by-step Online technique Course, it might be the right tool to take your tango to the next level 🙂
TANGO CORE™: ELEGANCE AND POWER IN THE EMBRACE
Tango Salon technique course for intermediate dancers
This Intermediate course provides you with the tools to improve the quality of your dancing, strengthen your core muscles and find elegance and power in the embrace - for leaders and followers.
Tango Core™ combines a unique combination of movement training and musicality to:
- Improve the quality of your dancing with technique and connection exercises
- Create your own custom training with exercises to do at home to strengthen your core muscles, build dissociation memory, reinforce your axis and develop your ability to connect
- Practice original sequences to dance socially
- Learn how you can add decorations and pausing to make your dancing more elegant and sophisticated