Feeling wobbly in your tango pivots?
Need help with more powerful pivots?
Want to stay connected with your partner when you are pivoting?
Looking to add more power and elegance to your circular movements?
This video will help you feel more comfortable and powerful in your pivots by showing you to use dissociation when pivoting.
Click on the video to learn:
- Where the pivoting movement comes from and how to pivot easily
- The mistake to avoid when pivoting
- A simple way to remember which muscles you want to use to create a beautiful dissociation in your body
We hope it helps.
Thank you so much for watching!
Keep learning, and keep sharing your dancing, because the world of tango needs your embrace.
Pablo & Anne
PS. Do you feel that you progress in dancing is not as fast as you would like
it to be?
Are you sometimes struggling to adapt to new partners?
Would you like to be someone who dares to go for the dance, and enjoys
dancing without thinking?
We know that plenty of you want to speed up your learning but can’t dance
as much as you’d like during the week.
That is why we have created the Intensive Tango Weekend in Paris:
focused on Elegance & Playfulness.
So you can take 3 days to truly focus on your dancing
step-by-step programme and leave with your dancing transformed.
If that sounds like you, have a look at the details by clicking here
you need to take your tango to the next level.
TANGO CORE™: ELEGANCE AND POWER IN THE EMBRACE
Tango Salon technique course for intermediate dancers
This Intermediate course provides you with the tools to improve the quality of your dancing, strengthen your core muscles and find elegance and power in the embrace - for leaders and followers.
Tango Core™ combines a unique combination of movement training and musicality to:
- Improve the quality of your dancing with technique and connection exercises
- Create your own custom training with exercises to do at home to strengthen your core muscles, build dissociation memory, reinforce your axis and develop your ability to connect
- Practice original sequences to dance socially
- Learn how you can add decorations and pausing to make your dancing more elegant and sophisticated