Hello tango dancer,
Confused about how to go from close to open embrace and vice versa?
Need clarity about the cross with parada?
Need an extra idea to play with the music and add decorations to your dancing?
In this video we will help you do the cross with parada, playing with a beautiful flexible embrace.
Click on the video to learn:
- The steps of the man for cross with parada… and the steps of the woman
- How to signal and understand an opening of the embrace
- When the woman should go back to her axis when opening the embrace (hint: it’s not what you’re expecting…)
If you enjoyed this video, subscribe to our channel and sign up for your free weekly tango tips at: tango-space.com/blog-2/
Thank you so much for watching.
We really hope it helps,
Pablo & Anne
TANGO CORE™: ELEGANCE AND POWER IN THE EMBRACE
Tango Salon technique course for intermediate dancers
This Intermediate course provides you with the tools to improve the quality of your dancing, strengthen your core muscles and find elegance and power in the embrace - for leaders and followers.
Tango Core™ combines a unique combination of movement training and musicality to:
- Improve the quality of your dancing with technique and connection exercises
- Create your own custom training with exercises to do at home to strengthen your core muscles, build dissociation memory, reinforce your axis and develop your ability to connect
- Practice original sequences to dance socially
- Learn how you can add decorations and pausing to make your dancing more elegant and sophisticated