Hello tango dancer,
Are you sometimes not sure how to combine the movements that you know into a playful combination?
Bored with always doing the same tango moves?
Need a refresher on how to do tango’s smoothest movements – the sacada and the barrida?
Ladies, are you looking to improve your technique for circular movements?
This tango combination will help you bring fun to your dancing, play with new movements, and improve the precision of your leading and following.
Watch this video to learn:
- A playful way to combine sacada and barridas in your dance
- How to use your axis to lead clean circular movements
- The 3 technique elements that followers need to master to make all circular movements a hit
We hope it helps.
If you enjoyed this video and the info we share on our blog, we would be so grateful if you signed up to our channel. You will get weekly tips for a more powerful & elegant tango.
Thank you so much for watching!
Keep learning, and keep sharing your dancing, because the world of tango needs your embrace.
Pablo & Anne
PS: Do you want clarity on tango dancing?
Frustrated with how long it takes to improve your tango technique?
Do you want to look & feel more powerful & elegant in your tango dancing?
Have a look at our step-by-step Online technique Course, it might be the right tool to take your tango to the next level 🙂
TANGO CORE™: ELEGANCE AND POWER IN THE EMBRACE
Tango Salon technique course for intermediate dancers
This Intermediate course provides you with the tools to improve the quality of your dancing, strengthen your core muscles and find elegance and power in the embrace - for leaders and followers.
Tango Core™ combines a unique combination of movement training and musicality to:
- Improve the quality of your dancing with technique and connection exercises
- Create your own custom training with exercises to do at home to strengthen your core muscles, build dissociation memory, reinforce your axis and develop your ability to connect
- Practice original sequences to dance socially
- Learn how you can add decorations and pausing to make your dancing more elegant and sophisticated