Not sure how to dance on rhythmic music?
Losing the connection when the music goes faster?
Need help changing dynamics in choppy, rhythmic music like D’Arienzo’s?
Would you like to add power and playfulness to your dancing?
In this video, we teach you how to change dynamics in your tango dancing by playing with small but fast and fabulous steps.
It looks simple, but there is so much technique to unpack in this movement! You’ll see, it’s a wonderful movement to play with the tango music.
Click on this video to learn:
- A simple and small step you can use to change dynamics in your dancing
- How leaders can use the contraposition to play more in their dancing
- What you should do, as a follower, when your partner’s energy changes
We hope it helps.
If you enjoyed this video and the info we share on our blog, we would be so grateful if you signed up to our channel. You will get weekly tips for a more powerful & elegant tango.
Thank you so much for watching!
Keep learning, and keep sharing your dancing, because the world of tango needs your embrace.
Pablo & Anne
PS: Do you want clarity on tango dancing?
Frustrated with how long it takes to improve your tango technique?
Do you want to look & feel more powerful & elegant in your tango dancing?
Have a look at our step-by-step Online technique Course, it might be the right tool to take your tango to the next level 🙂
TANGO CORE™: ELEGANCE AND POWER IN THE EMBRACE
Tango Salon technique course for intermediate dancers
This Intermediate course provides you with the tools to improve the quality of your dancing, strengthen your core muscles and find elegance and power in the embrace - for leaders and followers.
Tango Core™ combines a unique combination of movement training and musicality to:
- Improve the quality of your dancing with technique and connection exercises
- Create your own custom training with exercises to do at home to strengthen your core muscles, build dissociation memory, reinforce your axis and develop your ability to connect
- Practice original sequences to dance socially
- Learn how you can add decorations and pausing to make your dancing more elegant and sophisticated