Not sure how to do and use the cross in your tango dancing?
Want to master the fundamentals of tango beautifully?
Finding the Tango Cross deceptively simple?
In this video, we help you master the cross, one of the most important elements of tango, so you can feel confident playing with it in your dancing.
Click on the video to learn:
- How to lead and follow the cross, including common mistakes ladies/followers make when crossing and how to avoid them
- 3 elements the leader uses to invite his partner to cross – without which your cross won’t be clear
- One special tip for ladies/followers to make the cross easier, and really bring your dancing to the next level
We hope it helps.
If you enjoyed this video and the info we share on our blog, we would be so grateful if you signed up to our channel. You will get weekly tips for a more powerful & elegant tango.
Thank you so much for watching!
Keep learning, and keep sharing your dancing, because the world of tango needs your embrace.
Pablo & Anne
PS: Do you want clarity on tango dancing?
Frustrated with how long it takes to improve your tango technique?
Do you want to look & feel more powerful & elegant in your tango dancing?
Have a look at our step-by-step Online technique Course, it might be the right tool to take your tango to the next level 🙂
TANGO CORE™: ELEGANCE AND POWER IN THE EMBRACE
Tango Salon technique course for intermediate dancers
This Intermediate course provides you with the tools to improve the quality of your dancing, strengthen your core muscles and find elegance and power in the embrace - for leaders and followers.
Tango Core™ combines a unique combination of movement training and musicality to:
- Improve the quality of your dancing with technique and connection exercises
- Create your own custom training with exercises to do at home to strengthen your core muscles, build dissociation memory, reinforce your axis and develop your ability to connect
- Practice original sequences to dance socially
- Learn how you can add decorations and pausing to make your dancing more elegant and sophisticated