Dear Tango Dancer,
Feeling wobbly in your dancing?
Losing your balance sometimes, like in the giro or the pivots?
Would you like to feel more stable in your dancing? Looking to feel more relaxed, and more confident so you have more fun in your tango?
In this video, we help you be much more stable in your dancing, while staying calm and relaxed, so you can feel more comfortable during your tango nights.
Watch the video to learn:
- What ‘activating your core muscles’ means, and how to avoid bringing tension to your dancing
- The correct posture you want to use to stay balanced and grounded
- 3 images you can use to visualise your core muscles, and use them more easily in the dance
We hope it helps.
If you enjoyed this video and the info we share on our blog, we would be so grateful if you signed up to our channel. You will get weekly tips for a more powerful & elegant tango.
Thank you so much for watching!
Keep learning, and keep sharing your dancing, because the world of tango needs your embrace.
Pablo & Anne
PS: Do you want clarity on tango dancing?
Frustrated with how long it takes to improve your tango technique?
Do you want to look & feel more powerful & elegant in your tango dancing?
Have a look at our step-by-step Online technique Course, it might be the right tool to take your tango to the next level 🙂
TANGO CORE™: ELEGANCE AND POWER IN THE EMBRACE
Tango Salon technique course for intermediate dancers
This Intermediate course provides you with the tools to improve the quality of your dancing, strengthen your core muscles and find elegance and power in the embrace - for leaders and followers.
Tango Core™ combines a unique combination of movement training and musicality to:
- Improve the quality of your dancing with technique and connection exercises
- Create your own custom training with exercises to do at home to strengthen your core muscles, build dissociation memory, reinforce your axis and develop your ability to connect
- Practice original sequences to dance socially
- Learn how you can add decorations and pausing to make your dancing more elegant and sophisticated
You can watch the videos as many times as you want for a year!