Worried your partner is ‘bored’ when your dancing with them?
Want to add flavor to your dancing?
Are you looking for shake things up, and learn a new playful and elegant circular movement to do after the tango cross?
Ready to challenge your leading and following technique with a double cross?
In this video, we help you bring sophistication to your dancing and improving the quality of your technique by teaching you:
- A fun and sensual movement to help you go back into the line of dance beautifully after the cross
- Key technique tips for ladies/followers to feel less wobbly, be more precise and have more balance and presence in circular movements
- One small but mighty… and often overlooked… tips to help you go back into the close embrace elegantly
We hope it helps.
If you enjoyed this video and the info we share on our blog, we would be so grateful if you signed up to our channel. You will get weekly tips for a more powerful & elegant tango.
Thank you so much for watching!
Keep learning, and keep sharing your dancing, because the world of tango needs your embrace.
Pablo & Anne
TANGO CORE™: ELEGANCE AND POWER IN THE EMBRACE
Tango Salon technique course for intermediate dancers
This Intermediate course provides you with the tools to improve the quality of your dancing, strengthen your core muscles and find elegance and power in the embrace - for leaders and followers.
Tango Core™ combines a unique combination of movement training and musicality to:
- Improve the quality of your dancing with technique and connection exercises
- Create your own custom training with exercises to do at home to strengthen your core muscles, build dissociation memory, reinforce your axis and develop your ability to connect
- Practice original sequences to dance socially
- Learn how you can add decorations and pausing to make your dancing more elegant and sophisticated