The tango walk in cross-system is sophisticated, elegant, sensual…it is also super helpful to change directions in the dance!
Yet it is so different from walking in parallel system that it can be a challenge to do well!
In this video we explain the difference between parallel and cross-system by sharing our special easy tips to make your Tango walk in cross-system super elegant… so you can vary the possibilities in your dancing!
Click on the video to learn:
- How leaders want to use their torso to signal a cross-system walk to their partner
- 2 tips to help you, ladies, share your axis and stay more connected with the man in cross-system
- How **where** your step changes from parallel to cross-system H
- How the embrace of the man/leader changes too
(side note: your core muscles will work more than usual… but that’s a good thing!)
If you enjoyed this video, subscribe to our channel and sign up for your free weekly tango tips at: tango-space.com/blog-2/
Thank you so much for watching.
We really hope it helps,
Pablo & Anne
TANGO CORE™: ELEGANCE AND POWER IN THE EMBRACE
Tango Salon technique course for intermediate dancers
This Intermediate course provides you with the tools to improve the quality of your dancing, strengthen your core muscles and find elegance and power in the embrace - for leaders and followers.
Tango Core™ combines a unique combination of movement training and musicality to:
- Improve the quality of your dancing with technique and connection exercises
- Create your own custom training with exercises to do at home to strengthen your core muscles, build dissociation memory, reinforce your axis and develop your ability to connect
- Practice original sequences to dance socially
- Learn how you can add decorations and pausing to make your dancing more elegant and sophisticated