Things have been feeling a bit predictable lately…?
In need of new inspiration?
Looking for a new movement to get challenged?
Want to shake things up in your dancing?
How about adding a lot of circularity to your tango dancing with a double back ocho, coupled with a sacada?
In this video, we show you how to accelerate with a fluid, circular movement for when the music gets fast and lyrical…
Click on the video to learn:
- How to resolve a sacada with a back ocho for both the leader and the follower
- How the followers can help leaders make their sacadas more connected and smoother (hint: it has to do with where you step…)
- 2 tips for leaders for more stability in the close embrace
- How followers should adapt their embrace and their posture when the leader releases the embrace in circular movements.
Please, beware, this is a bit of an ‘advanced’ move. Take the time to slow down the video if you need, and then if you’re in London or Paris come, say hi, and ask for help if you need!
We hope it helps.
If you enjoyed this video and the info we share on our blog, we would be so grateful if you signed up to our channel. You will get weekly tips for a more powerful & elegant tango.
Thank you so much for watching!
Keep learning, and keep sharing your dancing, because the world of tango needs your embrace.
Pablo & Anne
PS: Do you want clarity on tango dancing?
Frustrated with how long it takes to improve your tango technique?
Do you want to look & feel more powerful & elegant in your tango dancing?
Have a look at our step-by-step Online technique Course, it might be the right tool to take your tango to the next level 🙂
TANGO CORE™: ELEGANCE AND POWER IN THE EMBRACE
Tango Salon technique course for intermediate dancers
This Intermediate course provides you with the tools to improve the quality of your dancing, strengthen your core muscles and find elegance and power in the embrace - for leaders and followers.
Tango Core™ combines a unique combination of movement training and musicality to:
- Improve the quality of your dancing with technique and connection exercises
- Create your own custom training with exercises to do at home to strengthen your core muscles, build dissociation memory, reinforce your axis and develop your ability to connect
- Practice original sequences to dance socially
- Learn how you can add decorations and pausing to make your dancing more elegant and sophisticated