Need help with your sacadas?
Not always sure if you followed them/ lead them right?
Want to be able to add sadacas to your dancing without thinking?
Looking to make sure your dancing feels playful and connected overall?
In this video, we teach you how to make your sacadas work all the time, and how to make sure that they feel good for your partner too.
Click on the video to watch:
- The technique for leaders to lead the sacada correctly
- What the leader should think about (hint: it’s not about taking off her leg!)
- 3 tips for followers to ‘receive’ and dance the sacada
- A special tip to make sure you keep the essence of tango in your dancing, and your sacadas feel soft and playful!
We hope it helps.
If you enjoyed this video and the info we share on our blog, we would be so grateful if you signed up to our channel. You will get weekly tips for a more powerful & elegant tango.
Thank you so much for watching!
Keep learning, and keep sharing your dancing, because the world of tango needs your embrace.
Pablo & Anne
PS: Do you want clarity on tango dancing?
Frustrated with how long it takes to improve your tango technique?
Do you want to look & feel more powerful & elegant in your tango dancing?
Have a look at our step-by-step Online technique Course, it might be the right tool to take your tango to the next level 🙂
TANGO CORE™: ELEGANCE AND POWER IN THE EMBRACE
Tango Salon technique course for intermediate dancers
This Intermediate course provides you with the tools to improve the quality of your dancing, strengthen your core muscles and find elegance and power in the embrace - for leaders and followers.
Tango Core™ combines a unique combination of movement training and musicality to:
- Improve the quality of your dancing with technique and connection exercises
- Create your own custom training with exercises to do at home to strengthen your core muscles, build dissociation memory, reinforce your axis and develop your ability to connect
- Practice original sequences to dance socially
- Learn how you can add decorations and pausing to make your dancing more elegant and sophisticated