Do you sometimes lose your balance during the dance?
Have you ever felt that you were doing your best to dance in close embrace, but were still disconnected?
Are you unsure why your partner keep moving to the side of your body instead of staying in front?
Would you like to understand how to always stay connected and balanced in close embrace, even in the most sophisticated movements?
In this video, we give you one simple but all-mighty tip to help you stay connected and balanced in the close embrace.
Click on the video to learn:
- what is likely to be causing you to lose your balance in your dancing
- why followers tend to move to the side of the embrace
- what leaders can do to keep a firm but warm embrace
- how follower can take their dancing to the next level by *taking charge of the connection*, with any leader
We hope it helps.
If you enjoyed this video and the info we share on our blog, we would be so grateful if you signed up to our channel. You will get weekly tips for a more powerful & elegant tango.
Thank you so much for watching!
Keep learning, and keep sharing your dancing, because the world of tango needs your embrace.
Pablo & Anne
PS: Do you want clarity on tango dancing?
Frustrated with how long it takes to improve your tango technique?
Do you want to look & feel more powerful & elegant in your tango dancing?
Have a look at our step-by-step Online technique Course, it might be the right tool to take your tango to the next level 🙂
TANGO CORE™: ELEGANCE AND POWER IN THE EMBRACE
Tango Salon technique course for intermediate dancers
This Intermediate course provides you with the tools to improve the quality of your dancing, strengthen your core muscles and find elegance and power in the embrace - for leaders and followers.
Tango Core™ combines a unique combination of movement training and musicality to:
- Improve the quality of your dancing with technique and connection exercises
- Create your own custom training with exercises to do at home to strengthen your core muscles, build dissociation memory, reinforce your axis and develop your ability to connect
- Practice original sequences to dance socially
- Learn how you can add decorations and pausing to make your dancing more elegant and sophisticated
You can watch the videos as many times as you want for a year!