Have you ever been frustrated with not having enough space in milonga?
Are you unsure about how to adapt the movements you learn in class to a busy milonga?
Want to feel connected and elegant in your tango, even if there isn’t much space?
Looking to feel creative in your dancing in a social environment?
In this video, we help you have more fluidity in your social dancing by showing you… how you can adapt 4 tango sequences to a crowded milonga.
Watch the video to learn:
- How to adapt 4 sequences you learned in class to a small space situation
- How couples should use their own space in a milonga
- The most important movement you can use in your tango dancing, and how to add it to social dancing
We hope it helps.
If you enjoyed this video and the info we share on our blog, we would be so grateful if you signed up to our channel. You will get weekly tips for a more powerful & elegant tango.
Thank you so much for watching!
Keep learning, and keep sharing your dancing, because the world of tango needs your embrace.
Pablo & Anne
PS: Do you want clarity on tango dancing?
Frustrated with how long it takes to improve your tango technique?
Do you want to look & feel more powerful & elegant in your tango dancing?
Have a look at our step-by-step Online technique Course, it might be the right tool to take your tango to the next level 🙂
TANGO CORE™: ELEGANCE AND POWER IN THE EMBRACE
Tango Salon technique course for intermediate dancers
This Intermediate course provides you with the tools to improve the quality of your dancing, strengthen your core muscles and find elegance and power in the embrace - for leaders and followers.
Tango Core™ combines a unique combination of movement training and musicality to:
- Improve the quality of your dancing with technique and connection exercises
- Create your own custom training with exercises to do at home to strengthen your core muscles, build dissociation memory, reinforce your axis and develop your ability to connect
- Practice original sequences to dance socially
- Learn how you can add decorations and pausing to make your dancing more elegant and sophisticated