do you still feel a bit self-conscious when decorating in your tango dancing?
Not sure if maybe you are…. ‘disturbing’ the dance?
Want to find a way to make sure you can take your time to decorate, express the music and communicate your timing to your partner?
In this video, we show you how to signal your timing when you cross the leg of the man… so that you have more confidence and pleasure to decorate in your dancing.
Click on the video to learn:
- Why giving a clear signal to your partner when you decorate is **super important**
- The simple way to signal that you are crossing his leg after decorating
- When it is time for leaders and for followers to wait for each other
side note: leaders, make sure you watch this video too! This is a simple but important tip you need to know to dance in a connected way with your partner. That’s how they’ll **love** dancing with you.
If you enjoyed this video, subscribe to our channel and sign up for your free weekly tango tips at: tango-space.com/blog-2/
Thank you so much for watching.
We really hope it helps,
Pablo & Anne
TANGO CORE™: ELEGANCE AND POWER IN THE EMBRACE
Tango Salon technique course for intermediate dancers
This Intermediate course provides you with the tools to improve the quality of your dancing, strengthen your core muscles and find elegance and power in the embrace - for leaders and followers.
Tango Core™ combines a unique combination of movement training and musicality to:
- Improve the quality of your dancing with technique and connection exercises
- Create your own custom training with exercises to do at home to strengthen your core muscles, build dissociation memory, reinforce your axis and develop your ability to connect
- Practice original sequences to dance socially
- Learn how you can add decorations and pausing to make your dancing more elegant and sophisticated