Worried your partner will be bored in the dance sometimes?
Want to play with your free leg, but not sure how?
Want to learn a movement few people know about?
Looking for a cool circular movement, to add playfulness in your dancing and feel the tango connection?
In this video we show you how to use opposite energies to play more in your tango with a cool and unique enrosque movement for followers…
Click on the video to watch:
- How to lead and follow an enrosque for followers
- How to use dissociation to play with the free leg of the follower
- 3 technique tips for followers to feel grounded, connected and free in circular movements
We hope it helps.
If you enjoyed this video and the info we share on our blog, we would be so grateful if you signed up to our channel. You will get weekly tips for a more powerful & elegant tango.
Thank you so much for watching!
Keep learning, and keep sharing your dancing, because the world of tango needs your embrace.
Pablo & Anne
PS:Do you feel that you progress in dancing is not as fast as you would like it to be?
Are you sometimes struggling to adapt to new partners?
Would you like to be someone who dares to go for the dance, and enjoys dancing without thinking?
We know that plenty of you want to speed up your learning but can’t dance as much as you’d like during the week.
That is why we have created the Intensive Tango Weekend in Paris: 3 days of tango teaching focused on Elegance & Playfulness.
So you can take 3 days to truly focus on your dancing, go deep with a step-by-step programme and leave with your dancing transformed.
If that sounds like you, have a look at the details by clicking here: it might be exactly what you need to take your tango to the next level.
TANGO CORE™: ELEGANCE AND POWER IN THE EMBRACE
Tango Salon technique course for intermediate dancers
This Intermediate course provides you with the tools to improve the quality of your dancing, strengthen your core muscles and find elegance and power in the embrace - for leaders and followers.
Tango Core™ combines a unique combination of movement training and musicality to:
- Improve the quality of your dancing with technique and connection exercises
- Create your own custom training with exercises to do at home to strengthen your core muscles, build dissociation memory, reinforce your axis and develop your ability to connect
- Practice original sequences to dance socially
- Learn how you can add decorations and pausing to make your dancing more elegant and sophisticated