Are you at a moment in your dancing where you want to make it more subtle and more refined?
Do you sometimes lose your balance in the dance?
Have you ever lost the connection with your partner?
It all has to do with how we change your weight.
Understand, when we move up in our dancing, we need to learn how to do the same movements but in a more precise and sophisticated way…. and it boils down to with how subtlety you transfer your weight from one foot to the next.
Click on the video to learn:
- How to change your weight so you stay connected to your partner
- 2 mistakes beginners often make when they start out, and how to avoid it
- How more precision in how you change your weight will help you bring sophistication to your dancing
We hope it helps.
If you enjoyed this video and the info we share on our blog, we would be so grateful if you signed up to our channel. You will get weekly tips for a more powerful & elegant tango.
Thank you so much for watching!
Keep learning, and keep sharing your dancing, because the world of tango needs your embrace.
Pablo & Anne
PS: Do you want clarity on tango dancing?
Frustrated with how long it takes to improve your tango technique?
Do you want to look & feel more powerful & elegant in your tango dancing?
Have a look at our step-by-step Online technique Course, it might be the right tool to take your tango to the next level 🙂
TANGO CORE™: ELEGANCE AND POWER IN THE EMBRACE
Tango Salon technique course for intermediate dancers
This Intermediate course provides you with the tools to improve the quality of your dancing, strengthen your core muscles and find elegance and power in the embrace - for leaders and followers.
Tango Core™ combines a unique combination of movement training and musicality to:
- Improve the quality of your dancing with technique and connection exercises
- Create your own custom training with exercises to do at home to strengthen your core muscles, build dissociation memory, reinforce your axis and develop your ability to connect
- Practice original sequences to dance socially
- Learn how you can add decorations and pausing to make your dancing more elegant and sophisticated
You can watch the videos as many times as you want for a year!