Are you sometimes losing your balance in your tango turns?
Do you sometimes feel that you’re not as powerful in your giros as you would like to be?
Would you like to feel more balanced in your giro?
In this video, we share one special tip that will help you, followers, have more balance in your tango turns… and in all of your pivots.
(Psst: it’s a tip for followers, but leaders who pivot (all of you ;-)) will find it helpful too)
Click on the video to learn:
- The most common reason why you might be losing your balance in your tango turns
- The simple change you can do to be more balanced in your turns
- How to add power to your giros once you have found your balance
We hope it helps.
If you enjoyed this video and the info we share on our blog, we would be so grateful if you signed up to our channel. You will get weekly tips for a more powerful & elegant tango.
Thank you so much for watching!
Keep learning, and keep sharing your dancing, because the world of tango needs your embrace.
Pablo & Anne
PS: Do you want clarity on tango dancing?
Frustrated with how long it takes to improve your tango technique?
Do you want to look & feel more powerful & elegant in your tango dancing?
Have a look at our step-by-step Online technique Course, it might be the right tool to take your tango to the next level 🙂
TANGO CORE™: ELEGANCE AND POWER IN THE EMBRACE
Tango Salon technique course for intermediate dancers
This Intermediate course provides you with the tools to improve the quality of your dancing, strengthen your core muscles and find elegance and power in the embrace - for leaders and followers.
Tango Core™ combines a unique combination of movement training and musicality to:
- Improve the quality of your dancing with technique and connection exercises
- Create your own custom training with exercises to do at home to strengthen your core muscles, build dissociation memory, reinforce your axis and develop your ability to connect
- Practice original sequences to dance socially
- Learn how you can add decorations and pausing to make your dancing more elegant and sophisticated