Are you looking to add more fun to your dancing?
Wondering how you can play more with the movements you know well?
Or, maybe, you’d like to find a way to express the music when it’s sharp, then soft, and you’re not sure how?
In this video, we show you how you can create variety in your dancing by taking one of the most emblematic movements of tango dancing – the ocho cortado – and suggesting 3 variations.
Click on the video to:Review the traditional way to do the ocho cortado
- Learn how you can decorate, as a follower, in the ocho cortado
- Find a fun way to resolve it with the americana
- Express the softness of tango music with a precise ocho resolution
We hope it helps.
If you enjoyed this video and the info we share on our blog, we would be so grateful if you signed up to our channel. You will get weekly tips for a more powerful & elegant tango.
Thank you so much for watching!
Keep learning, and keep sharing your dancing, because the world of tango needs your embrace.
Pablo & Anne
PS: Do you want clarity on tango dancing?
Frustrated with how long it takes to improve your tango technique?
Do you want to look & feel more powerful & elegant in your tango dancing?
Have a look at our step-by-step Online technique Course, it might be the right tool to take your tango to the next level 🙂
TANGO CORE™: ELEGANCE AND POWER IN THE EMBRACE
Tango Salon technique course for intermediate dancers
This Intermediate course provides you with the tools to improve the quality of your dancing, strengthen your core muscles and find elegance and power in the embrace - for leaders and followers.
Tango Core™ combines a unique combination of movement training and musicality to:
- Improve the quality of your dancing with technique and connection exercises
- Create your own custom training with exercises to do at home to strengthen your core muscles, build dissociation memory, reinforce your axis and develop your ability to connect
- Practice original sequences to dance socially
- Learn how you can add decorations and pausing to make your dancing more elegant and sophisticated