Lacking power in your dancing?
Feeling like your technique could be improved… but not sure how?
Want an easy way to take your dancing to the next level… so that your technique is precise and connected, and you can be more free in your dancing?
In this video, we show you an easy way to take your tango to the next level: refining your technique on the side steps.
We help you find better connection in your side steps so you can add more power and fun to your dancing.
Click on the video to learn:
- How to do powerful side steps, whether they are big or small
- How to use the concept of opposite energies to make your partner feel more secure
- The precise thing you want to do with your center to have more power in your side steps
We hope it helps.
If you enjoyed this video and the info we share on our blog, we would be so grateful if you signed up to our channel. You will get weekly tips for a more powerful & elegant tango.
Thank you so much for watching!
Keep learning, and keep sharing your dancing, because the world of tango needs your embrace.
Pablo & Anne
PS: Do you want clarity on tango dancing?
Frustrated with how long it takes to improve your tango technique?
Do you want to look & feel more powerful & elegant in your tango dancing?
Have a look at our step-by-step Online technique Course, it might be the right tool to take your tango to the next level 🙂
TANGO CORE™: ELEGANCE AND POWER IN THE EMBRACE
Tango Salon technique course for intermediate dancers
This Intermediate course provides you with the tools to improve the quality of your dancing, strengthen your core muscles and find elegance and power in the embrace - for leaders and followers.
Tango Core™ combines a unique combination of movement training and musicality to:
- Improve the quality of your dancing with technique and connection exercises
- Create your own custom training with exercises to do at home to strengthen your core muscles, build dissociation memory, reinforce your axis and develop your ability to connect
- Practice original sequences to dance socially
- Learn how you can add decorations and pausing to make your dancing more elegant and sophisticated