Do you know that moment at the end of the tango songs when the music speeds up? It’s called the variation.
It’s the moment when I used to ‘panic’ and do too much, anticipate, lose my balance… whereas tango is inviting us to stay grounded and speed up in a controlled way…
So, for you to enjoy the faster moments of tango dancing, we would like to show you how you can accelerate in your giros.
So that you can fully connect with the music, but also stay in control and tuned into your partner’s embrace!
Click on the video to learn:
- How to accelerate doing a giro
- The ‘typical moment’ when followers make the leader fall and how to avoid it
- How to use the embrace to express a change of dynamics in the giro
We really hope it helps!
If you enjoyed this video and the info we share on our blog, we would be so grateful if you signed up to our channel. You will get weekly tips for a more powerful & elegant tango.
Thank you so much for watching!
Keep learning, and keep sharing your dancing, because the world of tango needs your embrace.
Pablo & Anne
PS: Ever wondered what would happen if you could be completely in the flow and moving as one with your partner?
What we you could take what we have learned from years of return trips to Buenos Aires, and apply it to your dancing, to not only feel more relaxed and joyful… but also help your partners feel the same?
Want to dancer more fluidly without needing to think too much so that you can feel confident and enjoy your tandas?
Looking to feel the music and the connection with your partners better?
Click on the link below to check out our Tango Connection & Musicality Retreat – it might be exactly what you need – and register your interest to book a spot.
We are sold out for Followers and only have 5 spots available for Leaders so don’t delay!
TANGO CORE™: ELEGANCE AND POWER IN THE EMBRACE
Tango Salon technique course for intermediate dancers
This Intermediate course provides you with the tools to improve the quality of your dancing, strengthen your core muscles and find elegance and power in the embrace - for leaders and followers.
Tango Core™ combines a unique combination of movement training and musicality to:
- Improve the quality of your dancing with technique and connection exercises
- Create your own custom training with exercises to do at home to strengthen your core muscles, build dissociation memory, reinforce your axis and develop your ability to connect
- Practice original sequences to dance socially
- Learn how you can add decorations and pausing to make your dancing more elegant and sophisticated