Need to express the music in a different way?
Worried your partner might be a bit bored with “just walking”?
Want to spice up your tango walking?
In this video we teach you how to add sophistication and play more with the music by adding one sacada into your walk.
Click on the video to learn:
- How to add *one* sacada in your walk, while staying in the line of dance
- A fun way to switch from cross-system to parallel system in your dance, for more sophistication
- 3 important follower technique tips for your sacadas to work every time
We hope it helps.
If you enjoyed this video and the info we share on our blog, we would be so grateful if you signed up to our channel. You will get weekly tips for a more powerful & elegant tango.
Thank you so much for watching!
Keep learning, and keep sharing your dancing, because the world of tango needs your embrace.
Pablo & Anne
PS: Do you feel that you progress in dancing is not as fast as you would like it to be?
Are you sometimes struggling to adapt to new partners?
Would you like to be someone who dares to go for the dance, and enjoys dancing without thinking?
We know that plenty of you want to speed up your learning but can’t dance as much as you’d like during the week.
That is why we have created the Intensive Tango Weekend in Paris: 3 days of tango teaching focused on Elegance & Playfulness.
So you can take 3 days to truly focus on your dancing, go deep with a step-by-step programme and leave with your dancing transformed.
If that sounds like you, have a look at the details by clicking here: it might be exactly what you need to take your tango to the next level.
TANGO CORE™: ELEGANCE AND POWER IN THE EMBRACE
Tango Salon technique course for intermediate dancers
This Intermediate course provides you with the tools to improve the quality of your dancing, strengthen your core muscles and find elegance and power in the embrace - for leaders and followers.
Tango Core™ combines a unique combination of movement training and musicality to:
- Improve the quality of your dancing with technique and connection exercises
- Create your own custom training with exercises to do at home to strengthen your core muscles, build dissociation memory, reinforce your axis and develop your ability to connect
- Practice original sequences to dance socially
- Learn how you can add decorations and pausing to make your dancing more elegant and sophisticated