Do you ever dance with less experienced dancers than you, in milongas, classes or practicas?
We do, and we love it!
But if you sometimes feel a bit frustrated when your partner is not at the same level, or unsure about how to keep dancing when your partner is not clear, then this video is for you!
In this video, we tell you:
- How this is an opportunity to improve your dancing 🙂
- How to approach your partners skills to find the connection
- What the role of the most experienced dancer is in the embrace
We really hope it helps!
If you enjoyed this video and the info we share on our blog, we would be so grateful if you signed up to our channel. You will get weekly tips for a more powerful & elegant tango.
Thank you so much for watching!
Keep learning, and keep sharing your dancing, because the world of tango needs your embrace.
Pablo & Anne
PS: Ever wondered what would happen if you could be completely in the flow and moving as one with your partner?
What we you could take what we have learned from years of return trips to Buenos Aires, and apply it to your dancing, to not only feel more relaxed and joyful… but also help your partners feel the same?
Want to dancer more fluidly without needing to think too much so that you can feel confident and enjoy your tandas?
Looking to feel the music and the connection with your partners better?
Join us for the Tango Connection & Musicality Retreat in Malta! We will show you exactly the tools and exercises you need to connect with all of your partners and the music better.
PS: Don’t delay, we have only 4 spots for leaders left and 1 for a follower.
TANGO CORE™: ELEGANCE AND POWER IN THE EMBRACE
Tango Salon technique course for intermediate dancers
This Intermediate course provides you with the tools to improve the quality of your dancing, strengthen your core muscles and find elegance and power in the embrace - for leaders and followers.
Tango Core™ combines a unique combination of movement training and musicality to:
- Improve the quality of your dancing with technique and connection exercises
- Create your own custom training with exercises to do at home to strengthen your core muscles, build dissociation memory, reinforce your axis and develop your ability to connect
- Practice original sequences to dance socially
- Learn how you can add decorations and pausing to make your dancing more elegant and sophisticated